Romson IV Cannula with 3 Way Stopcock (Triflon)
- Size: 18/20/22G
- With flexible wings
- 3 Way stopcock
‘- Romson IV Cannula with 3 Way Stopcock is designed with integrated 3-way stop cock which facilitates simultaneous infusion of fluids or additional medication
– The 3-way stop cock handle ensures smooth movement and facilitates easy line selection
-The cannula’s design is rigid and sturdy with flexible wings for convenient manoeuvring
-The cannula facilitates multiple lines through single IV access
-The IV cannula has colour coded tap to regulate and identify the desired direction of flow
-The IV cannula has three radio-opaque stripes on cannula for X-Ray visualisation
-These IV cannulas are available in the size of 18G/20G and 22G
-Intravenous (IV) cannulation is a process in which a cannula is placed inside a vein to provide access for multiple actions such as blood sampling, administration of fluids, medication, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy for cancer drugs and various other blood products. Complications such as hematoma, infiltration, embolism and phlebitis may occur during cannulation and healthcare providers should take precautions for the same.
-A needle is inserted through the skin of the patient into one of the veins. The needle is later removed, leaving just a tiny, thin, flexible tube inside your vein. The IV cannula is safely taped into place with the use of medical tapes. The IV cannula should not hurt when it is in place, and can be left in place for several days.
-IV cannulas are available in different gauge sizes and in general the smallest gauge should be used to effectively administer the fluid. This ensures that there is limited trauma to the vein. In case of emergencies, the larger sizes can be used for greater flow rates can be maintained for required fluids. The 2 way IV cannulas and 3 way IV cannulas are available with or without injection ports
– IV cannulas are used to perform the following functions:
– Regular blood sampling
– Monitoring and administration of intra venous fluids
– Administration of chemotherapy drugs through the IV route
– Channel for IV nutrition and IV control of radiologic agents such as those used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
– CT scans (computed tomography) and nuclear imaging
– The cannula will be removed after your treatment ends. It is recommended to replace the cannula if it is not working properly. It should be replaced routinely if still in use every 72 hours.
Related Searches – (3 way cannula working, 3 way cannula connector, 3 way cannula how to use, how to close 3 way cannula, three way stopcock valve, three way cannula parts, 3 way cannula working, 3 way cannula how to use, how to close 3 way cannula, three way stopcock valve, 3 way catheter stopper)
|Dimensions||14 × 5 × 2 cm|
18FG, 20FG, 22 FG
Mahipat Singh –
I bought 10 pieces of Romson IV Cannula from Surginatal. It cost me very cheap on the website. Usually you pay a lot more in the market. I highly recommend SurgiNatal for low-cost Surgical Equipments.
Priti Mhatray –
Praveen Kumar reddy Gowni –