In the last blog post, we learned about the benefits and possible use cases of castor oil. In this blog post, we will learn the step-by-step guide to using castor oil for maximum benefits.
Since there are few cases where people have reported allergy problems after the use of castor oil, So We will also talk about the safe way to use castor oil.
How to Use Castor Oil Safely?
Castor oil is a vegetable oil that is pressed from the seeds of the castor plant. The plant, which grows in India and China, has been used for centuries in various ways.
Best Ways to Use Castor Oil-
- The most common way is to apply directly to the skin. Most people use it directly on the skin. Since Castor oil is oily in nature, applying directly to the skin can make Castor oil stick to your skin for a long time. That’s why it is advised to mix it with different oil to make it less thick. Mixing castor oil with another oil can make it a little easier to apply.
- Castor oil can smell bad, so add a few drops of good essential oil to mask the bad smell of Castor oil. You can add fresh oils such as rosemary oil, tea tree oil, etc.
- It is better to dampen your hair before applying castor oil. Dampening your hair helps the oil absorb better.
- Cover your shoulders before applying the oil. Applying a piece of cloth over your shoulders will protect your clothes from getting covered in oil.
- Gently apply the oil. Try not to utilize a lot of oil; a small amount makes a huge difference. Utilize your fingers to spread the oil between your hair roots and across your scalp. Rub your head with your fingertips utilizing little, round movements.
- Apply the hot towel for maximum absorption. Warm up a towel by socking it with boiled water. After removing the excess water, fold it over your head. You can wrap the finish of the towel up under your “turban,”. The heat from the towel will make the oil more viable.
Do this process at least once a month for a proper result. You’ll not get any results the very next day but repeating the same process for 1 or 2 times a month will definitely give good results.
Why is Castor oil becoming popular for hair and skin care?
In recent times, people are becoming more aware of natural, ayurvedic treatment and it’s applications. That’s why there is a surge of using natural ingredients to cure skin and hair problems.
Castor oil has a rich history. The benefits of castor oil are numerous. It has been used as a beauty treatment for centuries. It can be applied to the skin and hair to moisturize dry patches of skin or hair, or it can be used to treat acne and other skin conditions.
It can be applied topically on the skin and scalp to prevent dryness, soothe irritation, stimulate cell regeneration and provide nutrients to hair follicles.
It also has a long history of use as a natural treatment for various health conditions including arthritis, eczema, headache, and cystitis. Castor oil can be used in many ways. It can be applied to the skin or hair to moisturize dry patches and stimulate cell regeneration.
It can also be used to treat acne and other skin conditions. Castor oil can be ingested orally to relieve constipation, improve digestion, and relieve respiratory infection symptoms.
Inhaled castor oil is used as a treatment for asthma because it contains fatty acids that help alleviate the inflammatory response in the lungs.
Where to find a cheaest high quality castor oil?
The price of castor oil in the regular market is around 250 to 300 rupees for 100ml only. Since it is way too pricy, not so many people can afford castor oil twice or thrice every month.
Compare to the market price, Surgintal offers high-quality castor oil for only 33 rupees for 100ml. This is probably the cheapest castor oil price you can find online.
Surginatal is Jaipur-based India’s fastest-growing online surgical supply store. We have more than 400 products from reputed brands like Tynor, Romson, 3M, BD, Omnivan, Polymed, Pricon, etc.