Refund & Cancellation Policy
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, Surginatal shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
Our Cancellation Policy
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
• By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.surginatal.com/contact-us/
• By Phone Number: 8824832779
Conditions for a Return
In order for the items to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days. The Goods are in the original packaging.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of items which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Additional Reasons for order cancellation/return
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of Surginatal, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by Surginatal
- When the Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from the date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item, a different item was dispatched by Surginatal;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days – the order is automatically canceled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
- The customer is required to initiate a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from Surginatal end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods.