Get Rs. 100 Off on online payment order above 1000- SURGINEW100 coupon code-apply in Checkout
Datt Medi Softlaps Sterile Lap Sponge 30 cm x 30 cm-8ply-15 pcs
- Made of 100% Cotton Gauze Fabric
- Bleaching done by using Hydrogen Peroxide & de-mineralized water
- All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue
- Available with X-ray detectable thread
- Tape stitched at the corner
- Available in non-sterile packaging
- Tied in bundles of 5’s with red thread for easy counting
An absorbent pad used in surgical procedures on the abdomen. Made up of 100% Gauze fabric sealed from all 4 sides, it carries a tail/tape at the end to make the handling easier. A common use for a laparotomy sponge is as a tool to absorb fluids around the surgical field so as to enable surgeons to clearly visualize the surgical site. It can also be used when it’s necessary to apply pressure, as they help distribute the pressure and stop bleeding.Several sizes are available in packages that may or may not be sterilized, allowing operating room technicians to select the most appropriate options for a given surgical case.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.